2009 - 2011©
Copyright. All Rights Reserved. Long Island Design Center
Working with Leslie was a breeze. She listened to what I had in mind and what my budget was and then, like magic, she showed me samples of exactly what I had been thinking of. She was always available to answer any questions I had. It was a pleasure working with Leslie and I hope to do so again in the near future.
- Adina ItzkowitzI own a workshop called Fantasy Interiors. We have been in business for 59 years. In that time I have worked with many interior designers, and few can match up with Faith Rosenthal. Whether it is a small job or a large one, each of her clients is treated as if their job is the most important. She is knowledgeable, detail oriented, and a pleasure to work with. Always looking for a different approach to each situation, her work is always just what her clients are looking for.
- Bruce LastFaith and Lew are an amazing design team! Faith has a phenomenal eye for color, space, and design, and constantly educates herself on trends in the industry so that her ideas are never stale. She works efficiently and adapts to every style and budget. And Lew's construction team is terrific as well. He won't cut corners (no pun intended!) on any project and doesn't leave until the last detail of the job is complete.
- Debra CohenJust wanted to say thank you to Faith for all your help. It was such a pleasure working with you personally, from start to finish. Your design advice was invaluable. I appreciate that you always made yourself available to me. I love my new dining room set! Its beauty and quality surpassed all my hopes. It suits my home and family needs perfectly.
- Edie IsaacsJust a brief note to inform you that Shelly and I love our almost finished bedroom. We both feel that it came out beautiful, as you promised it would. And the television and entertainment is awesome too. Thank you both. Jay
- Jay LipmanI am currently in the process of a major house renovation. When my architect came to me with the drawings, I wasn't quite satisfied that the design met our needs as a family. I had heard from a friend that her sister Leslie had a great way of working with space and since she has a large family, as I do, she understood what I needed.
Leslie worked together with my architect to give me the most bang for my buck. She understood my need for privacy and moved the master suite to its own corner while the kids' rooms and bathrooms were kept separate. She also designed an anteroom to give me further privacy while in bed. The other major change Leslie made was with my pantry - we were having trouble finding space for it without compromising a much needed kitchen wall. Leslie had the great idea of incorporating the pantry into my mudroom while still keeping it conveniently close to the kitchen.
Leslie Socol is a very talented designer with a terrific sense of what works visually and, more importantly, functionally. Its been a pleasure working with Leslie and I will keep her in my Rolodex for when it's time to furnish!
- Mark BernsteinJust a quick note to thank you for the wonderful job you did on my living room and dining room. To say that the rooms look amazing is an understatement! Your professionalism and patience with Neil and I throughout the process, from fabric selection through installation, was truly appreciated.
As you know, I started this project with extreme hesitation because although I didn't know a thing about window treatments, I do have definite opinions on how I wanted my room to look. I appreciate the fact that you incorporated my taste into all of your designs and suggestions. You always made sure that I loved an element of the design before you moved on. I can't tell you how good it was that you never pressured me to do anything that I didn't love!
All of the workmen that you recommended were both professional and talented. Everyone was a pleasure to work with.
My rooms look both elegant and livable. Everyone that comes into my house notices how great the rooms look (of course I have been giving you all of the credit).
The ultimate complement for you should be that now Neil can't wait for you to work on the rest of the house!
- Paula Moldovan  2 > >>